KAIST Advanced Institute for Science-X
KAIX Fellow Program Description
- Invite topnotch researchers from the field of basic science
- A researcher capable of leading an independent research group and who has earned a doctoral degree in the past five years. Given priority in fellowship period (may be renewed once in the first three years) and research funding.
[ KAIX Fellow ]
- Eligibility: A researcher in the field of basic science who has earned a doctoral degree in the past five years.
- Support : KRW 80 million/year (Jan–Dec) of labor cost, KRW 10 million–50 million/year of research funding. ; period may be proposed by researcher, adjustable as needed.
- Selection process: Call for applicants → Review by KAIX Committee → Approval by KAIX Committee → Announcement of selection results
- Timeline: Closed