KAIST Advanced Institute for Science-X
KAIX Post-Docs Program Description
- Invite topnotch researchers from the field of basic science
- One who has earned a doctoral degree in the past five years. May be renewed once in the first two years.
[ KAIX Post-Docs ]
- Eligibility: A trainee researcher who has earned a doctoral degree in the past five years.
- Support : KRW 60 million/year (Jan–Dec) of labor cost, KRW 10 million-25 million/year of research funding; period may be proposed by researcher, adjustable as needed.
(*KAIX Post-Doc can be jointly funded by a matching professor and KAIX according to their utilization./ Labor costs for matching professors: 0% to 50%)
- Selection process: Call for applicants → Review by KAIX Committee → Approval by KAIX Committee → Announcement of selection results
- Timeline: Closed